In a message dated 6/1/2007 12:49:59 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
If you finally decide to  start to take pictures immediately ;-)
please let us know your opinions about  K100D vs Ds

Thanks,
Jaume

Well, do, Jaume. I  expect I will. The wide angle Canon lens I have is too
heavy and the 16-45  (Pentax) is very nice. I have three Pentax lenses so I can
go right away. But  Adorama will take 4-5 days to get it here.

However, I will bear in mind  you are interested too, and give a mini-report
when I get it and after I use it  for a day or two. I was using the DS
previously, so I will probably compare it  to that. And test AS, naturally.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.