I'm now withdrawing this "For Sale" offer - I just got a call
from our local Police Department, and they've caught the guy
who broke into my house and walked of with my two cameras
(and a few other little incidental items).
So, as I still have a *ist-D, I guess I still need the grip.

I don't get the cameras back for a couple of weeks, though.