>From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
>Subject: Re: Peso: Grosvenor Arch, The Lazuli Bunting, the Canyon,and them
>Hummingbirds
>Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:59:45 -0600
>
>A whole bunch of people commented favourably about these pictures.
>Most gratifying for me, and I do appreciate that people look at my meager
>efforts favourably..
>Thanks Bob, Peter, Godfrey, Fernando, Mark, Jostein, Cotty, Ann, Paul,
>Christian, Knarf, David, Boris, Marnie, Tim, Jack, Rick, Scott, Toine,
>Brendan and Manuel for your kind words.
>And a special thank you to Tom C for allowing me on his property to take
>some pictures.
>
>William Robb

I just couldn't help myself. :-)

How did your shots of that yellow flower marsh turn out?  I might have
something, but no stunners right out of the camera.  Our little outing
convinced me that I'm taking the zoom off the camera and carrying my M
series primes (or at least carry them in addition to the zoom).