Got 10 more pics through the process a couple of days ago. By then,
they had been sitting there for a little more than 2 weeks.

So far, I've uploaded 10 images at a time. When they review them, they
take all in one go. I've sometimes wondered whether this affects the
acceptance percentage. At the moment I've got 40-45% "success".

Jostein

http://www.alunfoto.no
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com