I agree, Jack.

Here's a quote from the FAQ:

"Q: How will I know if my photos have been accepted for display? How
long will it take to find out?

A: After you have submitted your photos, please re-visit your account
over the next 7 days to be alerted of photo submission status."

So they actually promise a review within 7 days. If they can't keep
their own deadlines, then what I need is accurate information. Without
having to ask. I wouldn't mind if they had longer deadlines, actually,
as long as the messages they send are loud and clear.

Jostein

http://www.alunfoto.no
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com