Hi,

        I need a new web host.

        Despite telling me they would not filter my e mail for spam, our
current web host bounced an e mail from a family friend as spam. Our friend,
not being very internet literate, assumed we were snubbing her.

        When I enquired about this they simply said they filter all e mail,
jumped on their high horse and refused to apologize.

        So I need a new web host, one that will not filter my e mail ( I do
that ). And I need at least 150 Mb of space.

        Any recommendations?

Stephen

Stephen's Snaps

This week  Truk photos.

http://photo.ebearweb.net/

Simply nice photos, Landscape, Seascape, Underwater, The Northern Beaches
Sydney.