In a message dated 6/6/2007 11:33:23 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Marnie,
I can sure see  why you were attempting to wait it out. I can imagine if
the far clouds and  the near tree where lit by the sun just as it was
dropping below the coastal  hills. Could, also, hope for enough glow to
provide a hint of valley detail.  I lived in the Bay Area for 24 yrs and
remember the windy bitter cold summer  evenings.

Jack

=========
Well, I'll probably try it again.  Either there or elsewhere. Trouble is we
don't always have clouds and my time  frame for finishing this project is
starting to run out. OTOH, you know I can  always shoot it post project too.
LOL.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.