I don't think Brian has any reason to be jealous, e-mail?  Feh.  She
probably has an extra e-mail to give out to guys she might want to talk
to but might want to ignore.  Now a phone number, if she wants to hear
his voice again, (and is willing to risk getting a stalker), that should
make Brian jealous.  Wait a minuet who's  Brian anyway???

--
All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.