In a message dated 6/7/2007 12:48:43 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Why don't you just go to the  Adobe website, download the Lightroom
free trial and then register it  when your box copy arrives? It is
exactly the same. You'd have it in  ten minutes.

>  http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/openspace.htm

This is nice  but a little static for my taste.

Godfrey
Huh. That's  an idea. Thanks, Godfrey.

Point taken -- hard not to do long distance  shots static, such is life.

Marnie aka Doe :-)  Oops, maybe I can't,  I already did the trial  thing.

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.