Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

>On Jun 7, 2007, at 12:09 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
>
>> http://www.robertstech.com/temp/temp.htm
>
>Beautiful tones and composition in that one, Mark!

Thanks! A bit of Photoshopping involved: Perspective correction and the
usual levels/curves/etc. to get the tonality roughly where I wanted it.

Then I made a duplicate layer, applied "Find Edges", inverted the
result and faded its opacity down to 16%. I've used this technique with
much higher opacity for extreme effects, but I like the fairly subtle
"zip" it adds to this image at a low opacity setting.