I would like it better with more space around the sofa and tube
and both point towards those twin peaks in the distance.
jco

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Bob W
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 3:44 PM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: PESO - A Room With A View

> I also have more shots of this  from slightly different
> angles and focal
> lengths. So this may not be the best  one.
>
> http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/room.htm
>
> Comments  welcome.

nearly, but not quite, is how I reacted when I saw this. I would like to
see some of the other angles and focal lengths. As shown neither the
sofa nor the tube have enough room to breathe, and it feels as though
you're trying to force the composition rather than have it reveal
itself. I think if you had been more square on, or behind the sofa as if
looking over someone's shoulder, it would have been more effective. I
would also prefer a less contrasty light.

--
 Bob