Not that any of this really matters, but I noticed last night that
pentaximaging.com has removed all references to film cameras (both 35mm
and MF) in their product line up.  Pentax Japan still lists 3 35mm
bodies and both MF systems.  I'm going to assume that Pentax USA either
can't get any more of this stuff or that they don't want any more of
it.  They're 35mm line has been rather pedestrian since the
discontinuance of the MZ-S, but seeing the medium format systems gone is
disconcerting (not that I'm surprised at all).

Anyone care to speculate?