Hi Bob ...

Thanks for your comments.

The size may be the result of how I saved the picture to a JPEG.  In
Photoshop there's a way to define the quality, and I chose medium, which
yielded a file of a smaller size than high quality.  Perhaps for the web
I can get by with a lower setting, which may yield a smaller file size,
although still with 600x400 dimensions.  I'll try it and see what
happens.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]