Some people might believe the certification actually means something.
Most power sellers seem to have more accurate descriptions or sell more
junk from what I've noticed.  But all it seems to mean is you've sold a
lot of junk. http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/ebay-song-p1.php

--
All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.