Well, I'll be away for a week and a half or so from late June
to July 10th (including July 7th and 8th in or around London;
they're having some kind of bike race there, apparently :-).

I'll also be going to the San Jose Grand Prix on July 27-29th.

So you can schedule a PDML meet during those periods to avoid me.

P.S.  Any UK PDML folk want to touch base in or near London?