On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 10:00:58PM +0100, mike wilson wrote:
> John Francis wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 09:02:30AM +0000, mike wilson wrote:
> >
> >>Talking of ugly and rare, I saw an Edsel on the road at the weekend.
> >>No camera . . .
> >

> > Something similar happened to me yesterday.  Then I remembered
> > I had my cellphone (mobile, for you UK folk) in my pocket ...
> >
> > On a brighter note - I should get my cameras back in a couple
> > of hours; I have an appointment at the SJ Police Burglary Unit.
> >

> If the dork responsible for the offence was daft enough to take
> photographs of himself and significant other committing beastiality with
> a rubber chicken, you _will_ publish them, won't you?

No.  He *was* daft enough to take pictures of himself (and his
accomplices) partying afterwards, but I've handed the pictures
over to the police department.  As it wasn't even my 2GB memory
card, but a 256GB card said dork had substituted, I didn't
really feel the pictures were anything to do with me.