Norm,
I'll send you an article file off list. Basically, only those with access to
a variety of enlargers really understand the rather large differences that
the enlarger light source has on the appearance of b&w films in the print. I
once made enlargements of the same two negatives on a Saunders 4500II and a
Leitz Iic (magnificent machine, but a bit like driving a Duesenberg to
work--I wouldnąt want to have to print on it all the time). I wish I could
find those prints--the differences were remarkable, and highly instructive.

--Mike