I have not yet explored LR's file ability, and i quess i should.

I have a nearly full Maxtor external HD i store all my pic s and
important documnets on, and i also burn a CD or DVD depending on the
file size.

I just ordered from my old work, a WD 160 Gig USB 2 external for Mac
and PC. Its on back order and my mail room buddy will courier it up
when ready.

Dave

On 6/19/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2007, at 5:24 PM, Digital Image Studio wrote:
>
> >> according to Google's findings there's no correlation between drive
> >> temperature and drive mortality
> >>
> >> http://storagemojo.com/?p=378
> >
> > Indeed, I found this particularly interesting as it is contrary to the
> > vast majority of speculative information relating to drive longevity
> > in the past.
>
> The folks I know who do drive repairs tell me that the number one
> cause of hard drive failure are poor power supplies, not heat.

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/
Ontario Canada