From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Paul Ewins
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:00 PM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: value of K50/1.2 ?

They probably mean the second series 50/1.2 with the M style lettering.
You're right, it's not an M lens but the lettering around the front
element was changed to match that of the M series lenses. The only other
difference I could see was that the coating on the later lens is
noticeably bluer than the original. Of course that could just be a quirk
of the two lenses that I own.

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia