I recently used it at my daughter Dressage show, which i posted a link IMSMC.

I looked at the action shots, and two of the head shots of our horse,
and they were all very sharp on the screen. I had been comparing it
using some landscape shots from the istD, and not really happy with
those, but now i see a big difference with the K10D. All settings at
"zero" and jpegs from the show.

I was worried i bought a bad one, but i think i'm ok. The FS 70-2oo i
had repaired still seems as good as the 50-200

Dave