Peter, congrats on getting the 85 F1.4. You will enjoy it a lot..I
have had mine a long time. I also have an 85 F1.8 and and an 85 F2.0
lens but the 1.4 is the one I always turn to, the 135 F.1.8 is also
another fine lens which I also use a lot..Good luck with
it...Joe    www.photo.net/photos/pjjdxn