On Jun 26, 2007, at 11:04 PM, Thibouille wrote:
> ... The L1 might be a lot better than it seems to be if I had to
> beleive
> you (not that I don't want ;). I will try to find both a play
> with'em. ...

The PanaLeica L1/Digilux 3 is a subtle camera. It takes a while using
it to understand it and truly exploit what it has to offer. I was a
little surprised at how good it really is, considering how lukewarm
the review press reception of it was. I'm convinced it's not a "pick
it up at the store and immediately understand" kind of camera, and is
seriously undervalued by the review press.

Like any camera it has its weaknesses and strengths ... it happens to
suit a lot of what I do very well and proves to be a very useful tool.

Godfrey