Hiya there,

let me expose it the following way. I am complete unexperienced regarding
Pentax but I am willing to learn as much a possible.
For a certain time someone has lent me the K 2. Wonderful camera.
I have got a relationship with it already and the first pictures came out
great, too. Though there was someone during the first days
who helped me with the settings.
Last Saturday I visited an international camera-exchange-market here in
Cologne, looking for objectives and equipment. Well - that was
a very good try... but unfortunatly not very succesful.
The first one tried to sell a 28:80 objectiv, the next one somethin 135 mm
and so on......
I got totally confused and went home eventually with a camera-brace. Don't
laugh! It is sad enough and I am still smiling about
my failure. It is so much fun anyway. I honestly discovered a wonderful
hobby.
I bought a book with advises and instructions regarding diaphragm,
illumination and so on but I can't find anything about
the "right" objectives. I am not sure yet if I am going to keep the K 2 or
if I am going to by the MZ 5 N but I would like to get
the objectives already, at least the knowledge, which ones I should get
first.
Is it right, that the 28:70 is adviseable? What about the telephoto lens?
I am grateful for any advises of you experienced Pentax user. I mean,
everybody has started ..........

Any coments are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards and sorry for so much text (but it is worth reading it
anyway:)).

Silke