From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of John A. Hufnagel
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 6:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ZX series eyecups

Well... I finally lost my *^#@ eyecup from my ZX-5n, at a camera store
(a lousy one at that... I'll go there later.)  Can someone point me to a
source of replacements that don't cost a kings ransom?  I'll probably
wind up getting 2 or 3, just in case.  Thanks.

<soap box> Now my camera store rant.  You would have thought that a
camera store would want to attract your business... But not in this case
it seems.  My nomination of Worst Store Of The Week goes to Beach Camera
of Maine in Greenbrook, NJ.  I went in there with my camera, which I
bought from them, to gather some more data on this lens compatibility
problem I'm having.  I've never met a more rude or discourteous persons
with regards to customers in general... Not to mention he put my FA50mm
f/1.4 in his cabinet by mistake and almost didn't want to return it to
me!  I wanted to try and give the my business as they have a decent
selection of used glass there and are local (support the local guys),
but I'll NEVER go back there again.  Someone forgot what customer
service is all about over there. </soap box>

-- John