Dave, John, Frank

Thanks for the comments - the ship is still stuck fast, by the way.  They're
going to try again on Saturday night.

Someone actually put it up for sale on EBay - the auction got pulled when the
bidding reached $16 million......

Quoting David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Those are pretty neat Brian. I particularly like the second one
> though.

Yeah, I like that one too but it needs to be bigger.

Quoting Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Well done shots. "No Parking" was a good catch. :)

Thanks. I would have liked it more if I had a slightly higher vantage point but
the public exclusion zone put paid to that :-(

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney, Australia