Hey man, that is NYC, folks strip cars on the street and the cops walk right by
them. NYC has lots of laws, only a few of them seem to get enforced. If fact, I
am pretty sure that NYC already has a law requiring a permit for any
photo/film/video operation that obstructs traffic, vehicle or pedestrian, in
any way that is not enforced.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf