Hi list,

I remember I too went with that flow of "adjusting" my *istDL autofocus.
While I remembered factory settings 40UM and got imatest test charts in
my hands lately, I decided to see how "well" I adjusted focus few month
ago. Since in real photography you rely on your eye sight, usually you
fix focus by chosing different point to focus on and it's not an issue.
With charts I'd seen that my previous settings of 50UM were slightly
wrong, so I returned it back to factory 40 and now charts are perfectly
sharp. I'd stick with default settings. These guys at pentax do know
what they doing. Thousands of new DSLR's sold world-wide are about the
best proof.

Just my 2ยข,
Roman.
P.S. http://roman.blakout.net/?blog=20070701144828
10th youth dance and song festival in Tallinn ended today and with roads
blocked I happened to be in the middle of marching troops this morning ^^^.

--
new pictures once and again <http://roman.blakout.net>