I'll follow this thread, as i have a bunch from the weekend, all shot in Raw.

I managed by accident, to bring ina small card to LR on Friday, as the
reader was still pluged in to the laptop.

If one brings into LR the card of rae files, are we doing a batch raw
conversion, or are we looking at just orginizing and exporting to a
file.
I have skimmed Bruces book, but i'll have to look again. I need a LR
book aswell. I think Scotts is available here now.

Dave

Dave

On 7/1/07, cbwaters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> P.J.,
> If I had a link, I'd be done...
>
> The main focus initially is to weed-out the crap (easy), Pick the best of
> the better ones (harder), and get the rest formatted for a web gallery so
> you guys and the family can see them.
> There may be a print or three made but as I've stated before, that's going
> to be an exercise in frustration for me.
>
> CW

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/