William Robb wrote:

> Two Scotsmen arrived at New York and decided to have the quintessential
> New York dog for lunch.
> They found a stand and each ordered a hot dog.
> When they were handed their food, they looked at the contents, and one
> said to the other: "Auch, MacCreary, Wot part of the dog did you get?"

A German goes to England for holiday.  While there, he decides he wants
a steak.  So he goes to a steak restaurant and picks one off the menu to
order.  When the waiter comes, he orders his steak.  He wants it "Rare"
but he doesn't know the work in English.  In German the word is blüttig,
so he tries that.  "I'd like a bloody Prime Rib steak, please."  "Would
you like some f*!#@@#g chips with that?"

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)