One last question.

Does it support Twain acquire?  I'd love to just import directly through
Photoshop.

I'm really tempted at that price.  I've been just using the scanners we have
here in our lab at Apple and while they are nice they are not at home :-)
On top of that, my wife is wanting to create some calendars for her parents
as gifts so what better excuse...

Thanks again,

Delano