These lenses are wonderful performers in Nikon mount and should be
equally wonderful in Pentax mount.

The only downside is that it would be very nice indeed to see them
support the Pentax KA mount rather than just the K mount
specification. That would lend much more functionality to the Pentax
DSLRs metering operations.

Godfrey