Well if your out crusing the ditches, the women in my village will
feel safe tonight.:-)

Nice shot, i like the arrangment of said rushes. The background almost
looks like a drop cloth, nice texture to it.
I really should give my 70-210 another chance on ther K10D

Dave

On 7/1/07, Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Was cruising the irrigation ditches and slews this past May looking for
> my reaction (as the saying goes). Shot this, off hand, with the
> venerable A70~210 f/4 on a K10. Was prior to my receiving the 80~320.
> Kind of as a lark, I offered it to Pentax and was somewhat surprised
> that they accepted it for the gallery.
> Put up in the interest of PESO participation and in case anyone would
> care to comment.
>
> Jack
>
> Hand held K10D, A70~210, RAW, 100 ISO (Av and Tv not recorded).
>
> http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=229

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/