Hi.

Today I detected a strange behavior with my K10D bought in Dec.2007
and with firmware version 1.20: the date and time are, always
2051/11/12 (yy/mm/dd) and 02:43.

When I correct the settings and press OK and return to the adjustment
menu the date and time are always 2051/11/12 (yy/mm/dd) and 02:43 (24h).

Besides that, if I try to activate the World Time setting the camera
freezes and have to take off the battery to reset it.

Also tried to see if it was hardware related: changed battery
(original and generic), removed grip, removed lens, etc, always the
same thing.

I confirmed that this happened somewhere between May, 26th and June,
2nd, two consecutive weekends. Between these two dates I don't
remember if I used the camera or not.

I don't think it is related to the firmware version 1.20 as I have
many photos taken with this version and the date is correct
(including a wedding with more than 600 photos).

Other than this, the camera is working flawlessly. It's a great camera.

Did someone notice this problem?

Thanking in advance.

Pedro Oliveira