Good quality image of a well caught composition.
We have a feeder like this one and another in the same shape, but made
of a fine mesh screening. We, also, get House Finches, (red head and
brest) that haven't perching ability, that we feed in a pagoda style
feeder.
We go through a lot of Niger with as many as 20 birds at a time
shucking seeds.

Jack