On 06/07/07, Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have found this on my *istD and K10D.  I suspect my film cameras
> were the same - just harder to measure results with film slop for labs
> and such.
>
> Anyone else noticed something like that?

I'm a left eye'd shooter out of necessity and I do tend to find the
grip on the K10D awkward but fortunately it's not my issue here. I
really didn't have a problem shooting the *ist D straight either using
my left eye and I did tend to mostly shoot it off the tripod.
Interesting observations though, I'm really not convinced the K10Ds
ergonomics are that great, I'd love to see a professional assessment
(several Australian universities are offering degrees/diplomas in
Human Factors and Ergonomics) as I find it stresses my hand.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA