Rob,
I suppose your right, but I don't know.  We're having interesting
discussions over here about private equity firms.  Some are suggesting
we should tax their big earnings more heavily, to chill their
activities.
The question is what economic value do all these people looking for
and pushing for big deals add to our society.  Do we need any more
Gold Prospectors trying to strike it rich?
(And thanks P.J., Chrysler was Daimler owned, not BMW.  Has Chrysler
officially passed into the hands of our friends to in the frosty
north?)
Regards,  Bob S.