Had a Lexar card stick in my K10D and it took me a sweaty bit to grasp
the edge and pull out. I noticed that the indicator light (when camera
off) did not blink when it was inserted.(?)
This card has recorded some 2000+ images. ABOUT A WEEK AGO IT
ACCOMPANIED A LOAD OF LAUNDRY THROUGH A WASHING MACHINE. After laying
it out to dry, it loaded and recorded normally until a few minutes ago.
It looks flat a true, but hesitate to use it again.
Any of ya'll had this happen?

Thanks,

Jack