[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I know Pentax still makes rubber hoods and square hoods, but you might not
 be able to find any square hoods outside Japan. The square hoods are chip-on
 type and much deeper than round hoods. There are also 49mm square hoods for
 28/35mm and still in production. Perhaps one should consider to purchase a
 few square hoods the next trip to Japan? >>
Hello Alan

We have the rectangular hoods for the std & wide lenses from stock. Most of
the other hoods can be ordered. The stock models are plastic, not metal.

Kind regards from sunny Brighton

Peter