From: Frank Theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:25:00 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: how much ?

Hi, Dave,

I have no idea how much it would be, but once you find out from other
list-members what to expect, you can contact Kominek's here in
Toronto -
their e-mail address in at the site:

http://www.kominek.com/

They answer their e-mails quickly, and they seem to be pretty friendly
and forthcoming.

regards,
frank

David Brooks wrote:

> I'm going to send my SF-1 in to have it looked at
> to see if indeed it has a light leak
> or it is in the lab.
> Is there a standard fee latitude for this service ie:
> replace some foam and inspection.Just want to get
> a rough idea and make sure i'm being quoted something
> realistic.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Dave
>
> PS working in Can. funds here.
>
> Pentax User
> Stouffville Ontario Canada
>
> Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail
> -
> This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer