On Sat, Jul 07, 2007 at 03:02:58PM -0400, Adam Maas wrote:

> The Prologue Stage is often held outside France. That's what's being run
> in England as part of Le Tour. All the other stages are in France.
>
> -Adam

Not so.  In fact the very first stage, run on Sunday July 8th, (the stage Bob
intended to photograph) was from London to Canterbury - still not in France.
While Stage Two started in France, it ended in Belgium (and in a bit of a mess).

During the 3+ weeks of the tour it will usually visit other countries
(Holland, Belgium, Germany, ...) briefly on the overall itinerary.

Pictures from the Prologue (on Saturday), and from the Ashford area
during Sunday's Stage One will be posted when I return to the USA.