On 7/10/07, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> looks pretty good to me - it's a very good picture. it's probably your
> work computer.

Thanks everyone for your comments.  Sounds like I can trust my home
computer rather than my monitor at work;  that's good to know.

Not that I didn't trust Mark to have the monitor calibrated properly.
My concern is that changing the angle of view by what seems like a few
degrees can change the contrast and colourcast wildly.  Nice to know
that looking at it at as close to 90 degrees as possible is the way to
go.

Thanks again.

cheers,
frank