Agreed.  I just deleted my photo from pentaxphotogallery.com.  There is
no option to delete an account, so I clicked the contact link and asked
them, politely, to do so for me.

Probably a bit drastic, but I don't really like that sort of thing and
don't want to be a part of it - reviewer or reviewed.

--

Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/