Hi,

I made my own about 7 years ago out of a small switch box a couple of
micro switches and some cable and a plug.  I have used it on my Z1-p,
MZ-S, istD and K10D and just changed the plug each time I needed to.

I didn't realise that you could actually buy them - they are almost
certainly not available over the counter in Australia.

The T3 looks smaller than my home made job - though I can use mine
without the cable as well as an electronic release.  Does it have a two
step action to start metering and AF before actually firing the shutter?

--
  Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon