Delano,

A friend and I just shot some fall leaves and people using NPC and NPS
(rated @125). All rolls were printed with a Fuji Frontier on Crystal
Archive Type D paper.

NPS produced much truer to life colors with nice color detail in open
sunlight and just before sunset conditions. For, people shots the skin
tones were nice as well. Reddish faces looked very red, however (there was
a football game in town that day and many were sunburned).

NPC produced *vibrant* fake looking greens and intense yellows and oranges
(open sunlight and just before sunset too). In some prints, I liked the
effect, and the pictures were nice to look at. People shots were not as
good as with NPS (i.e., skin tones were not as good).

Overall, I think NPS is a very nice film. But, for people shots that
require less color saturation I'd rather use something faster (NPH).

BTW, all rolls were exposed under roughly the same conditions (especially
the fall leaves), with the same lens (my friend has two C***N bodies with
28, 50, and 100mm focal lengths).

-dean