My house and studio took a major lightning strike on Thur afternoon. Lots of
physical damage to the studio and lost a lot of electronics.
My destop computer, barely a year old, lost the monitor and the ethernet
portion of the motheboard. I have tried installing a 10/100 card but so far
I cannot get drivers installed and working. I am down to my laptop for the
time being.
If I cannot get the internet to work on the computer, then I will salvage
parts and buy another. Was wondering if it is feasible to make an external
drive using an enclosure and the sata drive from the computer. It is 250 gig
and quite small. Just don't know how all that works. If not, I can always
installit in any new computer I get as a data/backup drive.

Walt