Pheeewww...

We've been snowed under with work for weeks. Barely had the time to
upload a few new pictures to the German fotocommunity but, as you may or
may not have noticed, no contributions in this group.

Here's a few shots for you...

One from the "I can also do some real colourful stuff" department:
http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/8863397

Along my more usual lines, a nice example that a modern electric arc
furnace is so much cleaner than those old blast furnaces..... almost
everywhere but in Belgium:
http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/9281742

So, to cheer you up again, one from last year's funfair at Seraing:
http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/9552151

And a bit of modern art: the "Dance of the seven Veils", a spectacular
installation by Indian performance artist Lakshmi M. at the Seraing
coking plant:
http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/9586295

As always, your comments and suggestions...  :-)

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de