In a message dated 7/16/2007 3:50:00 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think you did post  this one before, but I wasn't that impressed then,
this version is much  better if I remember what the last looked like.
===========
I don't think  I did, Peter. Though there was one similar in color that was
just the beach on  the other side.
Thanks!
Marnie : -)  I actually think there might be  one better than this, I'll have
to dig through  more.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Haven't made comments for  about a week, been  busy, will catch up soon.
> Really, I will!  ;-)
>
> I showed some pictures of  Trinidad beach last fall, a  few months after
> taking them, but I don't think I  ever showed any  of the light house.
Right now
> taking a couple of Photoshop   classes and going through pics to do layers
with
> etc., and came across  this one  and used it for class, so sharing it here
as
>  well.
>
> Sun's was almost down.  It may not be the best of the  bunch, but I think
the
> way the light the light hit  may be close  to the best of the  bunch.
>
>  http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/trinidad.htm
>
>  Comments  welcome.
>
> Marnie :-)  This is in northern  Northern   California.

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.