Hello all.

The John Denver comments in the "Goin' to Montanaaaaaa!" thread reminded me
of an old shot I came across a few days ago- John Denver performing in 1980.
I was shooting for a newspaper review of the concert.

Shot with a screwmount 135/2.5 on Tri-X, pushed to 1600 or so in boiling
D-76:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnpoirier/866127489/

I met John Denver briefly sometime in the late 70's when I lived in the
Yukon.  At the time I was working at a small airport near the Alaska
Highway.  Denver showed up in a little Cessna, I think by himself.  He
pumped his own gas, we had a little chat, and he headed up the road toward
Whitehorse.  Seemed like a nice guy.

Cheers

John Poirier