So yesterday I put my remaining cameras up on ebay (http://tinyurl.com/yq43bd,
the rest of my stuff will go up, too, but slowly), and last night some dude
sent me a question about my 6x7.  I figured it would be about shipping, but
instead was this:

"Hello, I love you P6*7, I can sell it? Sales in China, maybe you to visit
China, I can use it as you take pictures, transportation costs to be incurred?"

Does this guy have any idea how silly he sounds?  I doubt it.

I mean, I understand that the guy wants to sell my camera for me, but, wow, the
rest makes little to no sense.  Best I can figure is, he wants me to go to
China so he can sell my camera while he/I use it to take photos, and all of
this I have to pay for.  WTF?

Do people actually fall for this?

At least he gave me a good laugh, once I got past my initial bewilderment.

John Celio