I have two Quantum Turbo Z's that I used with the 500ftz, and want to use
them with the new flash, but Quantum hasn't tested one yet and won't confirm
if they are compatible.
I took the risk and hooked one up anyway, and it worked fine.
Flash operated perfectly. and recycle was pretty much instantaneous
I hope I haven't done any damage, but I didn't want to buy yet another
battery pack when I have two perfectly good ones already.

I just wish Quantum would get their A into G and test the bloody thing.

Max